HOSHIZAKI ICE MACHINE IM-100NE – WATER COOLED
£600.00 + VAT
Cleaned and tested and in full working order
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The IM-100NE (air cooled) is a self contained ice machine. This model maintain low levels of water- and energy consumption.
• A closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
• Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
• A stainless steel exterior with integrated door handles provides a hygienic and high quality finish.
• Foam injected polyurethane for insulation (HFC free), helps preserve the quality and consistency of the ice produced, reducing the number of production cycles.
• An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
• Removable door gaskets help prevent any heat and contamination from entering the bin as well as making your Hoshizaki product easy to clean and maintain.
|Dimensions||100 x 120 x 150 cm|
95KG per 24 hour
1.8KG per cycle
Storage Capacity: 50KG
Power: Single phase 4.6 amps
Dimensions: 700mm wide x 500mm deep x 1280mm high