HOBART AMX COMMERCIAL PASS THRU DISHWASHER WITH INBUILT SOFTENER and DRAIN HEAT RECOVERY
£1,200.00 + VAT
Refurbished and in full working order
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The AMXXRS-10A has an inbuilt waster softener and drain heat recover system, which creates an even higher standards for warewashing performance. With the power & efficiency to wash up to 140 racks per hr, they are the fastest, most economical hood machines on the market! Designed for corner or straight through operation, all models feature the revolutionary INTENSIVE wash & ACCURINSE rinse systems to deliver outstanding results but with the lowest water, energy & detergent consumptions
• SMARTRONIC allows filling, cycle start & draining to be activated by just one button.
• Unique colour coded sequence gives clear indication of machine status.
• GENIUS X2 removes 20-40% more food soil from the wash water allowing wash tank capacity to be reduced from 28 to 21 litres (25% saving).
• Saves up to 40% on detergent usage.
• ACCURINSE uses just 2.5 litres of fresh water per rack
saving up to 30% on water, energy, detergent & rinse aid costs.
• Hobart strives continuously to develop processes which reduce energy consumption & in turn reduce damaging CO2 emissions.
• By utilising advanced technologies to reduce water consumption & by utilising water more efficiently, Hobart have been able to significantly lower the energy usage of the AMX series.
Cycle Times (Seconds): 52 / 75 / 120 / continuous
Four wash cycles: 52, 75, 180 and a continuous option
Up to 70 racks (1260 plates) per hour (500 x 500mm basket – 18 plates)
Drain Heat recovery system significantly reduces running costs
Accurate integral detergent and rinsing dosing equipment
Genius X2 removes 20-40% more debris from the wash water and saves up to 40% on detergent usage
Minimal wash tank capacity, reducing energy and water consumption
Unique 4-sided, fully insulated hood with ‘wrap around’ handle, prevents heat and steam escaping when the hood is raised helping save energy
Reduced final rinse temperatures – as a result of higher wash temperatures delivering higher core temperatures
440mm high hood opening. Extra large opening heights which allow double racking of cups and saucers/side plates
Dimensions: 620mm x 750mm x 1500mm (1900mm when open)
Power: Three phase 7.3KW